Jimmy and Liz's Top 10 Blindspots Among Improvisers
Jimmy Carrane and Liz Allen co-teach their Individaul Asessessment Workshop. They have just anounced their fall schedule. For further information you can e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 773-528-0433.
- lack of trust
- fear of being labeled character with politically incorrect point of view
- nice people + nice choices = boring scenes
- the improv persona
- conflict is okay
- anger is ok, too
- playing from the brain, not the gut
- afraid of naming people, places and events
- plain ol' agreement
- spreading yourself too thin
This is all I know about them; caveat actor.
or subscribe to the feed