Day job at a trade show company:Dietze Enterprises, a leader in the convention and tradeshow business, is in need of an entry level office assistant. The duties include, but are not limited to:
The office is located in downtown Chicago. The hours are 9am to 5pm Monday thru Friday and the dress is casual! Salary commiserate with experiences. Benefits. A flexible attitude is a must! We are a busy, seasonal office so must be able to prioritize during hectic times and able to go with the flow. Initiative is expected. Please, if you are flaky, DO NOT apply. We are a casual company, however we work hard and do not have time for irresponsible people.
- Answering phones (4-6 lines)
- Order processing (Data Entry)
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Access (a plus), internet, and email
- Assisting sales manager in ACT database
- updating contract templates
- Filing, faxing, making copies
- Provide customer serviceIf you are interested, please email your resume at email@example.com
Subject OPEN POSITION.Best of luck and thank you!This is all I know about this; caveat actor.
Labels: day job
Follow me on Twitter or subscribe to the feed