Actor Horoscopes (these struck me as sort of funny):I've heard some odd rumors about Scott Powers Studios; caveat actor.
- Capricorn (Dec. 22 to Jan. 19)
- A stack of Ross Reports will miraculously land at your feet, saving you hundreds of dollars a year. Unfortunately, an equal number of Backstage magazines will simultaneously land on your head.
- Aquarius (Jan. 20 to Feb. 17)
- Yes, the stars think you need new headshots too. So go get 'em, tiger!
- Pisces (Feb. 18 to March 19)
- The members of SAG will unanimously vote you the new President of the union...which strikes you as a bit strange, considering you are not a member of SAG yet.
- Aries (March 20 to April 19)
- OK, you may not like doing extra work, but it's still pretty cool being on 'Saturday Night Live,' isn't it?
- Taurus (April 20 to May 20)
- You'll finally attract the attention of an agent. Unfortunately, he will be of the 'Central Intelligence' kind...
- Gemini (May 21 to June 20)
- While you are not one to argue with your Level I Acting teacher, what exactly does 'Duck Duck Goose' teach you about the craft?
- Cancer (June 21 to July 22)
- Send out your postcards...or go to the beach? Send out your postcards...or go to the beach? We trust you'll make the right choice!
- Leo (July 23 to Aug. 22)
- The stars think it's time to update your resume. You can start by removing the extra work you did on the movie 'C.H.U.D.'
- Virgo (Aug. 23 to Sept. 22)
- We predict the old man from the Great Adventure commercials will go the way of that Dell kid. What does this have to do with you? Absolutely nothing.
- Libra (Sept. 23 to Oct. 22)
- You'll get cast as 'Temp Worker #2' in a feature film. To get into character, you'll show up late and sneak off in the middle of the day for an audition.
- Scorpio (Oct. 23 to Nov. 21)
- This Fall, you'll be going to Sundance. Not the festival - the bar 'Sundance' on the upper East side.
- Sagittarius (Nov. 22 to Dec. 21)
- It's been a slow summer for everyone - stick with it, work will pick up!
Scott Powers Studios, Inc.
Follow me on Twitter or subscribe to the feed