Part-Time Seasonal Opportunity With The Chicago Bulls
Call 800-646-1110 X11 For More Info. Do Not Call The Chicago Bulls Office.
- 'Opportunity: The Chicago Bulls are looking to hire members for the 2003-2004 IncrediBulls Squad.
- Mission: Members of the IncrediBulls warm up fans during pre-game, challenge fans throughout the game and create high energy and excitement in the stands and on the court. Will also have potential opportunities to travel and perform throughout the country.
- Qualifications: We are looking for team players, 21+ who are athletic, energetic, sports-minded, extremely out-going, able to interact with fans of all ages-gymnastic and movement ability a plus. Potential team members must be highly motivated, positive, enthusiastic, and outgoing. The team will be entertaining the fans in the stands and on the court with contests, karaoke, gadgets and props like the backpack hoop hat, jumbo free throw, the famous t-shirt shooter and more.
- How to Apply: Interested parties can fill out an application and have a guaranteed interview on Saturday, August 16, 2003, between 9am-11:00am at the United Center, 1901 West Madison Street, Chicago (Yahoo Map). This opportunity is open to Men And Women 21 And Over. All applications must be completed in-person on that day. Individuals who are selected as finalists will participate in an interactive audition at 1:00pm the same day. This interactive audition will consist of group exercises and an individual routine. Applicants should come prepared with a 3 minute routine (any g-rated, non-hazardous topic is fine) that will demonstrate your talents or show why you would be an excellent IncrediBull.
- Other Info: Each team member will be required to sign a contract with the Sports Magic Team. This is a Non-Union, paid position. Contract runs from September 1 through August 31. All team members will be eligible for expense-paid local and out-of-town events throughout the year with the Sports Magic Team, depending upon event needs/location.
' I do not know much about this job; caveat actor.
or subscribe to the feed