A somewhat amusing forward from an actor friend who now lives in LA:
You live in Chicago when:
- You think parking is good if it only takes 45 minutes to find a spot within 4 blocks of your house.
- You chose your apartment based on its proximity to public transportation.
- You think paying $3.50 for a glass of Miller Lite is perfectly acceptable.
- Every year another building in your neighborhood gets “rehabbed” into luxury condos.
- You have a collection of parking tickets you’re not worried about.
- You’re not afraid to ride in a taxi.
- You wear gym shoes with your work clothes.
- You have ever parked your car by tapping the cars in front and back of you to fit into a spot.
- The four seasons have become so confusing you have ceased to define them by name.
- You know someone who has off on Casmir Pulaski Day.
or subscribe to the feed