For anyone seeking a sort-of-industry-related job:
'Education/Groups Apprentice at Chicago Shakespeare:
- Brief Description
- In this eleven-month-long, full-time, paid position, the Education/Groups Apprentice will assist in serving Team Shakespeare teachers and students, university professors and adult group leaders at our theater, as well as on an ongoing basis by telephone and written correspondence.
- He/she will learn through the apprenticeship to administer and record all aspects of the group sales contract, and to build ongoing, service-oriented relationships with teachers along with other group leaders, and our student and group audiences.
- Through the apprenticeship, the person will be exposed to many aspects of Chicago Shakespeare's education and group sales programs, including relationship-building, record-keeping, on- site supervision, teaching materials and teacher workshops, Teacher Resource Center, department-related writing.
- He/she will be supervised by the Education Groups Manager.
- Application process:
- Send resume, cover letter, and references to (No faxes, calls, email):
- Cathy Switalski
- Chicago Shakespeare Theater
- 800 E. Grand Ave.
- Chicago, IL 60611'
or subscribe to the feed